There’s something about the fall that makes us nostalgic. It’s a great season to spend quality time with friends and family, in between shopping for new cozy sweaters and prepping your plants for the shorter days ahead, of course. So you don’t show up empty handed, we’ve rounded up seven of our favorite host and hostess gifts that we’d be thrilled to receive this fall. Not included – but equally as special – anything homemade and delicious!
1. Reusable Beverage Bottle ($35) via S’well – shop now
This reusable bottle keeps beverages hot for 12 hours- perfect for the cold weather ahead!
2. Keytag in Dustry Rose ($15) via The Wing – shop now
The perfect mantra and reminder for your mom, sister, babe, best friend… anyone.
3. 90s Pop Music Quiz Game ($12) via Lou & Grey – shop now
This pop trivia game is sure to be a hit. Added bonus, it comes in a coffee-table worthy box!
4. Potted Philodendron Plant (48) via The Sill – shop now
It’s time to bring the outdoors in, and this tropical plant makes it easy by coming pre-potted in our locally-made August ceramic planter.
5. Body Hero Wash and Cream ($35) via Glossier – shop now
Treat your hostess to this cult favorite. She’ll be thanking you for her dewy skin all winter long.
6. Glass Candle in Forest ($22) via Madewell – shop now
They’ll be sure to appreciate this warm, wintery scent long after you’re gone.
7. 30-Minute Facial Gift Card ($60) via HEYDAY – shop now
As they point out on their website: “A facial? I really don’t want this gift,” said no one ever.
*Outside of NYC? Opt for a gift card to their online store instead.